A Norman church, showing traces of earlier Saxon work. The north aisle was added about 1200 and the porch in the late 13th century.
Until 2003, just 3 bells hung in Fulbrook tower in a wooden frame and were rung from the ground-floor vestry. All these bells were cast locally, the treble and tenor in 1662 and the 2nd. in 1732. The Sanctus bell, from the same foundry, is dated 1649.